Verify Your Paypal account without using debit/credit card

If you want to seriously earn money online
then you must have paypal account without which it is not possible to earn money online
.
Well friends I have made "paypal coupons" which you can use to link and verify your paypal account. These are specially made for people who find it very difficult to link and verify their paypal account with their debit cards. These paypal coupons are basically like credit cards having 16 digit pin number,validity period and 3 digit verification code. These are absolutely valid to link and verify your paypal account.
You can buy these coupons at very cheap price i.e.Rs.300/- only!!! out of which Rs.100/- ($1.95)will be returned in the form of coupon value.Payment can be made by direct bank transfer or via paypal. You will get following for Rs.200/-(Effectively)
1."16 digit master Credit card serial number" of Rs.100 value along with cvc code and expiry period.
2.Serial number for getting refund of your payment into paypal account.

If your you want to buy these coupons then send me an email at smartline84@gmail.com with subject "Link and Verify Paypal account"

To check feedback of my customers click here
Also if you want to upgrade your account at any of the website
like clixsense etc. contact me to get





pre-paid credit cards for such upgradations. .


 My other sites: I have recently a blog about the best hair straighteners and flat irons 
for all types of hair.




 

32 comments:

Rajah Ganesh G.S. said...

great service...took only a couple of minutes to verify my paypal account...and also cheap price..very fast transaction..now my paypal is verified...thanks
i@mhErO!

Unknown said...

TIS A GUD AND QUICK SERVICE...THANK U FOR THIS SERVICE....
ZALA5958

Anonymous said...

Hi Smartline84,

Thank you very much for your fast service.
the Vcc worked great and thanks also for sending me the 3 digit xpuse code immediately
My Paypal is now verified since 2 days with ur vcc

See you later need another one soon

Mahendra

Unknown said...

Very good service
Prompt response
clear communication
smooth transaction
worked perfect. My PayPal account is now "verified"
will recommend to my friends
Thank you.

venky

Unknown said...

Hi!
Is it legal?
If it is legal I'm interested.
Once verified then how can I send money to my paypal account from bank account

Regards

Unknown said...

YOUR SERVICES IS VERY FAST AND RELIABLE. THANK'S.

UNIX SALES said...

Hi,

This Mohan R C from Chennai, I used your service to link and confirm my debit card with paypal acount, during my transaction i find comfort to deal with you, also i satisfied in your excelent service.

God bless you to serve more to the community.

Thanks

mohanrc

M.MAHESH said...

can i get a vcc
my email address is macmanda43@gmail.com

M.MAHESH said...

pls i need it soon plss

Tanu Oza said...

I was in need of a VCC service provider and I found about Aashu's website through Google. First of all there were lot of doubts about this guy and his services. A website hosted on free blog, a cluttered layout etc. But my goal was to verify my paypal account. I add him in my Gmail account. I ping him and got an instant reply. I impressed. He guided me in good ways and offered me his services the lowest ratesacross the globe.

I was thinking of taking risk as I am afraid to lose Rs.300.

Finally, I ordered. It was the biggest surprise of my life as I got the VCC number with Verificatin code within FIVE minutes only.

Account was verified.........

Thanks Thanks Thanks a lot............... Aashu.

I recommend his services.

sarada said...

THANKS U BOSSSSSSSSSSSSS THANK U VERY ITS REALLY SO GREAT TO MEET U I NEED A LOT OF HELP THANK U VERY MUCH

A

sake said...

It's really great, and my paypal account got verified very fast.Thanks a lot... Raghunanda

Raj said...

Great!!!

Maastar said...

I wanted to verify my Paypal account and was not knowing how. Then I stumbled upon this site and I fired him an email and paid the money from my Paypal funds(he prefers bank transfers but since I had a problem with the bank transfers he helped me which I appreciate).
Within 10 mins I could link a card to my Paypal and within the next 3 hrs I got verified completely. Now all my limits are lifted.
Thanks Ashu for this wonderful service you provide and cheers to you.

Kailash said...

I need to verify my account too... give me the details..

Unknown said...

hi this srikanth
iam open the pay pal account iwant some problame my debit cord number add but not accepeted what was problame

manoj said...

hi friend my name manoj my account open the pay pal account i want some problem my debit cord number add but not accepted what was problem
plz repl my email id mr.bad10@rediff.com

Love_Guru said...

give me a cc number to verfing my pap pal

ktamil.com said...

please send for details to putiyavan@yahoo.com

rameshdulon said...

i hv already sent u a mail reg paypal verification.pls send me ur paypal id,enabling me to pay in usd.rameshdulon@hotmail.com

satishkumar.D said...

this is genuine service. I paid Rs 300 to him; After that I got mail having virtual credit card details; I entered these in my paypal account; then My account is verified.

ajay said...

Hey thanks I got my Paypal Verified . This is the best one and really affordable tooooo.

Anonymous said...

I need to verify my account too, please send details to raagav2win@gmail.com

Unknown said...

where i find to verify my paypal a/c

AG said...

send me email at smartline84@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

PLS SEND ME DETAILS AT bizare1@gmail.com
& how can i pay you

Anonymous said...

PLS SEND ME DETAILS AT techonsolutions@hotmail.com
& i can pay you through paypal or direct bank transfer.

Anonymous said...

Got my Paypal account verified within 10 mins... really awesome! Thnx dude :)

Anonymous said...

friend send me this vcc as i want to veryfy my paypal as soon as possible
email for paypal is rajkkra@gmail.com

Anand Kr. Gupta said...

Marvellous Job you people are doing; I appreciate it and would recommend all my friends who are sick of not being verified by PapPal...

Anyways thanx for the VCC and the Verification it has done for my PayPal Account...

Sushruta Bhattacharya said...

Great service by Aashu Gupta.I would recommend this service to everybody who want to verify their Paypal without a Bank Account or Credit Card.My Paypal got verified instantly within 3 hours.Five Stars. :)

Web hosting / Reseller hosting said...

Good service.
I am waiting for a long time for my Paypal account verification.
But now I am satisfied.

Anisur Rahaman
oasiswebworld.com

Post a Comment